DEVELOPMENT FOR ACCESS TO SPACE
Activities and tasks developed at the CETT, related to Access to Space, are:
- Rocket Engine Development.
- -Design Office and Technical Office, for the development of liquid-fueled rocket engines and associated systems, creation of drawings for manufacturing, suppliers follow-up, etc.
- Propellant Production: - Production plants of hypergolic fuels and oxidants. -Design of processes related to the propellant production.
- -Analytic Chemistry Laboratory.
- Development, Integration and test for Avionics.
- -Area of integration and tests on wiring and general avionics components and components associated to the thruster.
- Rocket engine tests -Hypergolic engines test facility.
- -Test Facility for micro-engines used in the development of ablative materials.
- Integration of experimental vehicles.
- -Area of devices tests and integration of the subsystem of power to propulsion engines of experimental vehicles.
- Area for the development and production of ablative materials.
- -Factory of ablative materials for the combustion chamber and nozzles.
- Office for the Ground Segment of the Access to Space Area Support to the ground segment and associated systems.
- Safety and Health Office.
- -Drafting of safety procedures, support to fire tests and campaigns for the execution of associated tasks.